The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new EU Regulation which will replace the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (DPD) to significantly enhance the protection of the personal data of EU citizens and increase the obligations on organisations who collect or process personal data. It will come into force on 25th May 2018. The regulation builds on many of the 1995 Directive’s requirements for data privacy and security, but includes several new provisions to bolster the rights of data subjects and add harsher penalties for violations.
- We sometimes use data to inform of our products and services and an option to unsubscribe is always included. Contacts who do not engage are automatically excluded from further mailings.
- Our data-base is regularly updated and our security team have been trained to ensure they’re aware of their obligations under the GDPR.
- We will always comply with GDPR when handling requests from data subjects for their personal data.
- We have security notifications in place to ensure the enhanced reporting obligations under GDPR are adhered to.
- We review and audit the data we hold on a regular basis.
- We track traffic on our website via Hubspot who are also fully compliant with the GDPR legislation
If you have any questions regarding your data or would like to unsubscribe please contact us at email@example.com